Use Recycle Right Milton below to stay up to date on trash/recycling delays due to holidays and weather events. Enter your address below to view your collection schedule.
When a collection day falls on a holiday, that day's collection and all remaining collections for the week will be delayed by one day. Friday's collection will be on Saturday.
Please remember that if your trash/recycling/yard waste has not been picked up, you can call the Milton DPW trash line at 617-898-4900 to report it.The Town of Milton's trash collection schedule observes the following holidays.
- New Year's Day 2021 (January 1, 2021)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day (January 18, 2021)
- Presidents' Day (February 15, 2021)
- Patriots' Day (April 19, 2021)
- Memorial Day (May 31, 2021)
- Independence Day (July 4, 2021) - observed Monday July 5th
- Labor Day (September 6, 2021)
- Columbus Day (October 11, 2021)
- Veterans Day (November 11, 2021)
- Thanksgiving (November 25, 2021)
- Christmas Day (December 25, 2021)