When a collection day falls on a holiday, that day's collection and all remaining collections for the week will be delayed by one day. Friday's collection will be on Saturday.
Please remember that if your trash/recycling/yard waste has not been picked up, you can call the Milton DPW trash line at 617-898-4900 to report it.The Town of Milton's trash collection schedule observes the following holidays.
- New Year's Day 2020 (January 1, 2020)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day (January 20, 2020)
- Presidents' Day (February 17, 2020)
- Patriots' Day (April 20, 2020)
- Memorial Day (May 25, 2020)
- Independence Day (July 4, 2020) - Recycle Center day delayed until July 11; no delay in collection
- Labor Day (September 7, 2020)
- Columbus Day (October 12, 2020)
- Veterans Day (November 11, 2020)
- Thanksgiving (November 26, 2020)
- Christmas Day (December 25, 2020)