Weekly Trash bag stickers are $3 each and are RED in color. They should be affixed to every trash bag placed curbside, or on top of the trash and easily visible within every 32-gallon barrel placed curbside
Annual trash stickers are $156 each (pro-rated throughout the fiscal year, beginning July 1st). The annual sticker should be affixed to the side of a 32-gallon barrel and will cover disposal of that barrel every week through June 30th. Annual Stickers may only be purchased at Town Hall.
Weekly Trash stickers are available at the following locations:
- Town Hall, Treasurers office, First Floor (Mon-Thurs 8:00am - 5:00pm, Friday 8:00am - 1:30pm)
- Milton Public Library (during business hours)
- Central Liquor Store
- Curry Hardware (Quincy)
- CVS Pharmacy (E. Milton)
- East Milton Package Store, Inc.
- Fruit Center Marketplace
- Metrakas Market
- Milton Food Mart
- Milton Village Hardware
- 7-11 Convenience Store (678 Adams St., Quincy)
- Tedeschi’s Houston Avenue
- Tedeschi's (Hyde Park)
- Tedeschi’s Randolph Avenue
For missed trash, recycling or yard waste issues please call the Milton DPW Trash line at 617-898-4900.