The DPW would like to remind residents that this week, November 4-8, is a yard waste collection week.
Upcoming weeks for yard waste collection are:
- November 18 - 22, 2019
- December 2 - 6, 2019
- December 16 - 20, 2019
- January 6 - 10, 2020, for Christmas trees and wreaths only
Yard waste pickup will resume at the end of March 2020.
To ensure your yard waste is picked up, please follow these guidelines:
- Ensure all yard waste is placed in barrels or a paper leaf bag.
- Barrels should be stickered with a Yard Waste sticker, available at Town Hall; or you may add your own “YARD WASTE” label on barrels.
- Branches should be less than 4 inches in diameter and less than three feet in length.
- Branches may be bundled and securely tied with natural fiber string. Bundles should be under 40lbs in weight.
- Grass clippings should be in paper bags or barrels labeled as “Yard Waste”. Loose grass clippings will not be picked up.
- Yard waste in plastic bags will NOT be picked up.