What must I do if I've changed my address since I registered?

If you are a registered voter and have moved within Town, notify the Town Clerk’s office in writing of your new address. If you have moved to a new city or town, you must register to vote in your new community.  If you have moved out of Massachusetts you should notify the Clerks Office to be removed from the voter rolls.  Any changes must be requested within the deadline schedule listed above to be changed for the upcoming election.