Permits and Regulations

Beginning March 1, 2009, in accordance with Chapter 82A of the Massachusetts General Laws, permits will be required for any trench excavation within Town limits, on public or private property, regardless of purpose.

Trench Excavation Permits will be available through the DPW, the Building Department, or the Board of Health.

For more information on the Trench Permit Regulations, please visit - Trenches.

Staff Contacts

Name Title Phone
Kathy Bowen Senior Administrative Clerk/Conservation (617) 898-4974