How do I report a a street light out, or a pothole?

To report a street light outage for Town owned streetlights please call 617-898-4900 or ONLINE "REPORT A PROBLEM" LINK with a description of the location. The best location is the pole number (as shown below) with the nearest street address.

Utility Pole ID - Label







To report a pothole please call DPW Operations at (617) 898-4900 during regular business hours or leave a message at that number if calling at night or on weekends.  Residents can also email the DPW at and include the street address and the nearest cross-street where the pothole is located.