Appointments are available for the following services for Milton residents age 60 or older:
- Free, one-time Legal consultation with a volunteer Elder Law Attorney
- Free, one-time Financial consultation with a volunteer Financial Advisor
- Information and application for the town's Senior Tax Work-off Program
- Fuel Assistance information; appointments available for a home visit to complete an application for those 60 or older who are homebound Nov. 1-April 1 yearly.
- Referrals to appropriate resources serving elder needs with financial or legal issues.
Call the center at 617-898-4893 to schedule a meeting.