Click here to view the Milton Community Electricity Aggregation Informational Program with Q&A Session
Milton Community Electricity Aggregation (CEA) is an electricity supply program organized by the town of Milton. With Milton CEA, Eversource continues to deliver electricity, repair poles and outages and manage all electricity billing. The only change is the source and cost of your electricity supply, which is chosen by the Town.
- Learn how the program works!
- Easily enroll (opt-in) or unenroll (opt-out) in the three Milton CEA options
- Get current information on program rates and how they compare to Eversource’s Basic Service rates
- Read the aggregation plan and other program documents
- See the benefits of supporting renewable energy generation
Please keep in mind that future savings cannot be guaranteed because Eversource Basic Service rates change every six months for residential and commercial customers and every three months for industrial customers. Eligible customers will receive an opt-out letter package detailing the program and ways to leave the program (opt out); those who choose not to opt out will be automatically enrolled. Customers who have chosen a third-party supplier are not eligible for automatic enrollment and will not receive an opt-out package. Furthermore, they may be subject to penalties or early termination fees from the third-party supplier if they switch to the electricity aggregation program during the term of their contract with their chosen supplier.