Where do I find information about rodent control?

Please read our Dealing with Rodents Fact Sheet (PDF).

It is the homeowner's responsibility to maintain your property free of rodent infestation and to exterminate them. If it appears that rodents have gained access to your property, we recommend obtaining the services of a licensed extermination company (you can find reputable companies in the yellow pages or by searching online).

Complaints regarding rodents that are not on your property should be made to the Health Department at 617-898-4886.

Show All Answers

1. Does the Milton Health Department give seasonal flu vaccines?
2. Are COVID-19 Testing Kits available at the Milton Health Department?
3. Will the Health Department be administering the updated COVID-19 vaccine?
4. How do I dispose of sharps (needles)?
5. Do I need a temporary food permit?
6. Do I need to connect into the sewer line when I sell my house?
7. Where do I find information about rodent control?
8. How much are burial permits?
9. How do I find a Mental Health Provider?