How do I plan a Road Race?

Organizations who wish to use the streets and ways of the Town of Milton for a walking, running or biking event need approval from the Town Administrator. Please contact the Contract and Licensing Agent Benefits Assistant at 617-898-4846 with your contact information (including phone number), the organization you represent, the proposed date of the event and a map of the intended course. Requests will be forwarded to the Town Administrator and Milton Police who will issue final approval.

View the Road Race Application and Instructions (PDF).

Show All Answers

1. Can I post signs around town for my event?
2. How do I plan a Road Race?