Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
Create a Website Account
- Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Website Sign In
Boards & Committees
How Do I...
Milton Partnership for Arts and Cultural Enrichment ("M-Pace")
- Parking tickets can be paid online through the Town's partnership with Plymouth County. You will need your license plate number.
Parks and Recreation
- Sign up for activities, sports, and camps online.
- Stormwater bills.
- Excise, real estate, personal property.
- Vital records, such as birth, death, and marriage certificates and dog licenses
- Annual Trash bill for use of a cart
Water and Sewer
- Water and sewer bills.
Frequently Asked Questions
Milton Community Profile
Customer Notification Letter
Enroll in Program
Green Energy Consumers Alliance
Milton CEA Website
Milton Community Electricity Aggregation Program with Q & A session : June 29th, 2021
Opt Out of Program
Program Overview (PDF)
Town of Milton Municipal Aggregation Plan (PDF)
Milton Access TV
New Resident Information
Permits & Licenses
Attorney General - Fair Labor Division
Fore River Bridge Replacement Project (PDF)
Geographic Information System (GIS) Online Mapper
Master Plan Implementation Committee
Online Building Permit Applications
Resources for Residents in Need
Town Emergency Planning Guide (PDF)
Trash, Recycling & Yard Waste
Resilience and Sustainability
Climate Action Planning
Community Electricity Aggregation
Energy Conservation Initiatives
Milton Community Microgrid Study
Recycling & Composting
Municipal Vulnerability Preparedness
Agendas & Minutes
Trash & Recycling
Government Websites by
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow