MILTON POLICE DEPARTMENT CADET EXAMINATION
SATURDAY OCTOBER 22nd, 2016
Milton Police Chief John King announces that examination applications are now being accepted for the position of Milton Police Cadet. The examination is open to all Milton residents as well as non-resident minority and female candidates between the ages of 18 and 22.
Applications and payment of $40 exam fee are available online here.
- Dispatching of police, fire and other emergency units
- Answering of 911 calls
- Maintaining and filing of records
- Preparing routine reports
- Salary $16.32-$18.41 per hour
- Health and dental coverage
- Accrued vacation and sick leave benefits
- Full and part-time positions available
- Applicant must demonstrate a genuine interest in law enforcement.
- Applicant will be subject to an extensive background investigation.
- Applicant must have a valid Massachusetts driver’s license.
- Applicant must be in good physical and mental health.
FILING DEADLINE: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2016 AT 9AM