All dogs 6 months and older must be licensed every calendar year. A Current rabies certificate must be brought to the Town Clerk's Office at the Town Hall. The cost per license is $10.00 for a spayed/neutered dog, or $15.00 for an intact dog. Licenses must be obtained by April 15th each year.
Milton bylaws relating to dogs:
- All dogs 6 months and older must be licensed every calendar year.
- All dogs must be on leash and under control when off of the owner's property.
- Dog owners must pick up and dispose of their dog's waste when off of the owner's property.
- A maximum of 3 dogs per household is allowed.
- No dog shall be tethered to a stationary object for more than 1 hour at a time. No dog shall be kept in a pen for more than 4 hours at a time. (request dog tethering by-law for complete regulation).
|Nancy J. Bersani||Animal Control Officer||(617) 698-0455|